At Lifespan Counseling Center, couples counseling and marriage counseling services are conducted by therapists who have specific training in addressing issues that exist between two people in a committed relationship.
Lifespan Counseling Center counseling sessions are:
- Generally brief.
- Solution-focused with attainable therapeutic goals and designed with the “end in mind.”
- Designed so each person will make clear-headed and informed decisions within the relationship.
- Adaptable to treat a wide range of simple and serious clinical problems
- Suitable to address depression, anxiety and individual psychological problems within and impacting the relationship.
- Able to help with sexual and financial issues.
- Able to address infidelity as a treatable symptom of a problematic relationship.
- Helpful for problems that include extended family.